Spiral Wound Membrane
This equipment is capable to replace RO, NF, UF, MF spiral wound membrane elements as required, applicable for liquid concentration, desalination, decolorization, purification, clarification, bacteria-removal process experiments etc., widely applied at pharmaceutics, food & beverage, chemical, botanical extracting, water treatment etc.
Sprial-wound membrane equipment features:
- Process simple and practical, good looking.
- Compact structure design, small size
- Installation and use, easy to maintain
- Operation simple and stable;
- Small recirculating volume, requires less liquid, good performance of separation.
- Experimental parameters reliable, good reference for industrial design
- Easy to clean, membrane capable to recycle use.
- Equipment design pressure is up to 40 bar, covering wide range of research.
- 4-In-1 multi-function device, capable to replace with the reverse osmosis, nano-filtration, micro-filtration membrane elements.
Membrane elements and accessory features:
- Imported membrane elements, reliable quality
- Diversified for selection, RO, NF, UF, MF membrane elements
- Special membranes like high-temperature resistant, solvents & alkali resistant, , etc. for selection.
- Membrane easy to clean, and good recoverability.
- High Pressure Pump utlizes internationally renowned brands
- Optional accessories are standard products, versatile, easy to maintain
- More than 20 types of professional membrane clean agents, good cleaning performance
- Ultra-filtration membrane decoloring, remove protein, enrichment and remove ash
- Nano-membrane desalination, enrichment
- RO membrane enrichment
- Sugar, alcohol separation and purification
- Soft drinks, juice concentration
- Chinese herbal medicine, plant extraction liquid purified active ingredient
- Dyes (desalination and concentration to replace salt extraction, acid extraction)
- Mother liquor Recycle: MSG mother liquor impurities removal, glucose crystalization liquid impurities removal
- Wastewater treatment and water reclamation
- Ultra-pure water preparation, etc.
- Nano-filtration diversified-quality water supply
- Other filtration separation